What We Do
We provide comprehensive financial planning, creative investment offerings, and strategic analysis to drive compelling outcomes and facilitate your long-term success.
Open architecture. Conflict free. Full transparency.
Comprehensive Financial PlanningWe always put you - the client - first, and customize the plan to your unique goals.
- Assess your goals, objectives, and aspirations
- Craft a highly customized, sophisticated and formal investment policy statement that serves as our investing roadmap
- Develop a dynamic asset allocation to reduce risk and maximize returns
- Monitor and review progress toward targeted financial goals
- Rebalance and adjust based on changes in assets or personal/family situation
Retirement PlanningNeeds, wants, lifestyle and targets - we'll help you determine all the factors for your retirement.
- Retirement needs analysis
- Determine target retirement age, location, and lifestyle
- Analyze all income sources from social security, pensions, insurance, and corporate retirement plans and benefits
- Establish and contribute to eligible retirement plans such as 401k, 403, traditional and Roth IRA, SEP, simple, and profit sharing plans
Estate PlanningWe understand how important your wishes & legacy are.
- Create a lasting and cohesive legacy that ensures your wishes, goals, and values are honored when you are unable to manage your own affairs
- Coordinate with a diverse network of estate planning attorneys to draft essential estate planning documents such as a will, trust, power of attorney contract, and healthcare proxy
- Provide capital to meet immediate liquidity needs for settlement costs
- Maximize the estate for transfer by minimizing taxes and expenses
Tax PlanningFrom reductions to benefits, our expertise in how to navigate the complicated tax regulations will can help guide your overall planning.
- Recommend tax reduction strategies
- Provide timely information regarding changes in tax legislation
- Coordinate with established CPA firms to provide federal tax preparation, state tax preparation, estimated tax calculations, and mid-year tax reviews
- Charitable giving
Education PlanningThe littles grow up fast, and planning ahead is key to their education finance plan.
- Perform cost analysis to determine how much a college education will cost and how much you should save
- Assist in integrating a 529 College Savings Plan into your overall financial plan
- Explore other sources to fund educational costs such as financial aid, grants, scholarships, UGMA accounts and more
Investing & Wealth Advisory
Alternative InvestmentsAs a boutique firm, we are always sourcing unique opportunities for our clients
- Real estate, private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, commodities, managed futures, and timberland
- We take the time to source, due diligence, and review best in class managers, to find unique alternative investment opportunities
Wealth Advisory & ManagementWe consult, implement, evaluate and create strategies for your long-term growth
- Consultation on existing assets and investment programs
- Implement strategic and tactical asset allocation to provide a foundation for managing long-term risk and portfolio returns
- Evaluate your unique risk tolerance, return expectations, time horizon, income and liquidity needs, tax situation, and overall financial objectives
- Create a strategy as opposed to merely executing a “trade”
Strategy & Analysis
Family Office ServicesExtended multi-generational strategic planning for your estate
- Comprehensive financial oversight of all liquid and illiquid financial assets in accordance with family mission statement
- Offer consolidated financial reports and performance analytics of all estate activity
- Philanthropic and gifting strategies
- Bill pay and concierge services
- Multi-generational planning and facilitation of family meetings
Performance Analytics / Consolidated ReportingOur utilization of sophisticated software programs such as NetX, MoneyGuidePro, and Black Diamond, enables us to provide you with:
- 24/7 online access to your accounts
- In-depth performance reports
- A wide variety of institutional research
Budgeting / Cash Flow AnalysisWith financial security as the main goal, we creatively budget and implement savings strategies
- Prepare personal cash flow statement
- Create a budget to achieve financial security
- Debt management and savings strategies
Banking & Lending, and Risk Management & Insurance Advisory
Commercial Banking / Cash ManagementWe have access to many beneficial services offered by our custodians and partners
- Check writing, debit, and credit card capabilities
- Internet banking, automatic bill pay, and direct deposit
- Checking and savings accounts with access to money market funds, CD’s, commercial paper, and treasury bills and notes
- Loyalty and rewards programs
- Investment banking
- M&A advisory and consulting services in connection with proposed purchase and sale transactions
- Access to large institutions and boutique middle market firms
- Business plan writing and strategy capital raising from institutional and accredited investors
Credit & LendingWe have direct access to capital markets desks of major Wall Street banks
- Structured products
- Leveraged loans, high yield and mezzanine financing
- Home mortgage, refinancing, and lines of credit
- Margin, securities based lending, and special purpose loans
Risk management & insurance advisoryManagement & evaluation of your unique situations to mitigate risk and prepare for the future
- Evaluate your exposure to accidental loss and liability
- Analyze existing insurance programs
- Craft uniquely tailored programs designed to optimize asset protection
- Advise on life, health, disability, property & casualty, and umbrella insurance policies
Frequently asked questions
A fiduciary is a person who holds a legal or ethical relationship of trust with one or more other parties (person or group of persons). Typically, a fiduciary prudently takes care of money or other assets for another person. One party, for example, a corporate trust company or the trust department of a bank, acts in a fiduciary capacity to another party, who, for example, has entrusted funds to the fiduciary for safekeeping or investment.
Likewise, financial advisers, financial planners, and asset managers, including managers of pension plans, endowments, and other tax-exempt assets, are considered fiduciaries under applicable statutes and laws. In a fiduciary relationship, one person, in a position of vulnerability, justifiably vests confidence, good faith, reliance, and trust in another whose aid, advice, or protection is sought in some matter. In such a relation, good conscience requires the fiduciary to act at all times for the sole benefit and interest of the one who trusts.
Your interests are best served by a Wealth Management Advisor who acts as a truly unbiased fiduciary, as opposed to traditional brokerage and bank advisors who are held only to the “suitability” standard.
As a member of the Dynasty Financial Partners Network, Rose Capital Advisors’ investment solutions are selected from amongst the best available across the industry. Your wealth management team is not obligated to sell certain products, with the goal of creating a conflict-free environment. Investment solutions are vetted through an institutional research process and consistently monitored throughout the investment cycle.
Rose Capital Advisors clients’ assets are custodied at a leading independent custodian of your choice such as Pershing/Bank of New York Mellon, JP Morgan, and Fidelity among others. Rose Capital Advisors utilizes consolidated reporting technology from Envestnet that integrates the client’s entire portfolio of assets onto one statement.
You want your advisor to be focused on providing the best possible advice to meet your needs, as opposed to being motivated to execute transactions. Unlike traditional brokerage and bank advisors, Rose Capital Advisors’ wealth management team is not incentivized to recommend transactions and instead can provide their best, unbiased advice and counsel at all times.